Veterans Preference Program
The Edge at Freehold, and all Edgewood Properties locations, are committed to our veterans and active duty military personnel. Our Veterans Preference Program is designed to provide preference on housing to those who serve. All active and non-active military personnel who qualify and provide proper identification (examples include DD214, NGB 22 or Active ID) can take advantage of the benefits below.
In addition, a little known fact of government housing policy states that veterans who qualify based on income are given wait list priority for affordable housing units. Our leasing staff is specifically trained to help you take advantage of these programs and benefits. Contact us today to find the housing that’s right for you. Please note, not all of our communities offer affordable units.
Program benefits include the following:*
- Waived application fee
- Waived administration fee
- Reduced security deposit of $1,000 on rents greater than $1,000 (contingent on credit approval)
- Priority wait list status
- Flexible lease terms available: 2-24 month lease terms
- Lease break option: Reduced early termination charge equivalent to two months’ rent with 30-day written notice
- 10% discount on furnished apartments
Our leasing staff is standing by to connect you with an apartment at our community or one of our sister properties. Call us at (844) 669-2166, contact us online or visit our leasing office at 2202 Devon Drive (Rt. 9, just south of Rt. 24).
*All offers subject to change and qualification standards apply. Offer not valid in combination with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Offer not applicable to prior or current leases and has no cash value.